Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Guess by Marciano

































































I was really surprised yesterday when I read that the fabulous Elin from Style by Kling will be designing a collection for Guess. I am not usually a fan of the brand, in fact on Facebook I am a member of a group "your big tacky Guess handbag is raping my eyes". But the campaigns are always so amazing, so I did some googling and these were some of my favourites. Some of these images are quite iconic, and I'm always a fan of 60s bombshells, which some of these campaigns channel so wonderfully. By far my favourites are Claudia and Elsa. Without question the worst is Paris Hilton. She has no place modelling in this format. I wasn't really a fan of Adrianas campaign either, it was not very Guess, not her fault though that was the styling I think. I think Elin will do something amazing, and if it is... I would definitely buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment